Monday, June 11, 2012

My Introduction to the world of blogging!

My first post!  Well not too many followers as of yet so I'll keep it simple.  First I want to say welcome to my Blog....it's my first blog ever.  This blog isn't just about fitness, so don't run off before I even get started.  This blog will be about family, homeschooling, teens, adoption, infertility and of course fitness (it is in the title of the blog after all so it only makes sense to throw that in from time to time).  I pray you stick around and that you can relate to some of my triumphs and struggles in family and fitness.  

So I'll get started with a simple introduction.  My name is Faith and I'm a homeschooling mother to 5, more accurate a homeschooling mother to 4 as my oldest just graduated this past Friday.  I am also an adoptive mother, and a mother with secondary infertility...which is a strange thing for others to consider when they see you have 5 children.  I've been married to my wonderful husband for 19 years and he's the most patient, loving husband I could have ever asked for. 

That's about all I can say about me, with each new post I hope to show you a bit more about my life and my journey as a mom, fitness coach and wife.  I know we'll find something in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment